- Main Office 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Upper School Zero Hour – 8:00-8:30 AM (DOOR 19)
- YCare Drop Off – 7:00-9:15 AM Cafeteria Door (DOOR 2)
- School Hours – 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Parent Drop Off – begins at 9:15 AM
- Lower School Students – LS entrance next to the LS office (DOOR 20)
- Middle School Students – main entrance (DOOR 1)
- Upper School Students – entrance to the south end of the US/LS wing (DOOR 19)
NOTE: If student(s) or buses drop off before 9:15 AM, students will wait outside at their respective door to open at 9:15.
Building Closes at 4:30 PM except for scheduled activities including
- Scheduled Meetings
NO VISITORS POLICY
- No parents or siblings may walk kids to their classrooms (leave at the entrance).
- Visitors are not allowed (e.g. no visits during lunch, etc.).
- No drop-offs for students (e.g. lunch, homework, instruments, etc.)
- No school day volunteers.
- No unscheduled meetings.
ENTERING/RE-ENTERING SCHOOL AFTER SCHOOL START TIME
Student will enter through the main entrance (DOOR 1).
- Note: parents cannot accompany their student into the school building.
- Student entrance doors will be unlocked until 9:45 to account for the modifications to the drop off procedures.
Student will sign into the Main Office - a pass will be issued to the student and the student will go to their classroom on their own.
NOTE: parents should make every effort to schedule doctor/dentist, etc. appointments on their student’s non in-person day to reduce the traffic of people through the building and the general interruption to the learning environment.
EARLY DISMISSAL - ILLNESS EARLY DISMISSAL
- Students must go FIRST go to the Health Office for any illness, symptoms of illness, etc.
- Health Office will follow their protocols.
EARLY DISMISSAL - NON ILLNESS DISMISSAL
- Lower School – parent must send a note with their child (child will give the note to their teacher) or email the teacher what time the student needs to leave. The student will go to the Lower School office and wait outside the office until the parent is at the Lower School entrance (Door 20). Once the parent has arrived, they will call the Lower School office at 651-395-5920 so they can sign out their student and then the student will be released to meet their parent outside.
- Middle School – parent must send a note and student will bring it to the Middle School office before the start of school or the parent will email the Middle School office notifying them of their student’s early dismissal and the reason. The Office Manager will initial the note and the student will give it to the teacher whose class he/she is in when the student needs to leave. The student will come to the Main Office and wait in the atrium until the parent is at the main entrance (DOOR 1). The Main Office will sign out the student and then the student will meet their parent outside.
- Upper School – parent must send a note with their student or email the Upper School office notifying them of their student’s early dismissal and the reason. The Office Manager will initial the note and the student will take it with them. The student will sign out at the designated time with the Upper School office and will leave through the US entrance/exit at the south end of the building (DOOR 19).
- Note: even if your student is 18, the student will need to provide a note from their parent for permission to leave school early.
St. Croix Prep's plan for navigating COVID-19
Please note, these links are provided as a courtesy. St. Croix Preparatory Academy does not endorse any of the agencies. For additional resources please check with your health care provider.