Updates for Friday, November 6
Congratulations to Rich Dippel who has been voted the Region 4A Athletic Director of the Year!
Online Family Directory Available - Membership Tooklit
The online family directory is now available. All families were sent an email this week with the link and directions on how to access. A link to the Family Directory can be found on the Families page of the website under the “Parent Links” section.
Email Jessica Dykstra if you have any questions.
We Need You! We Are Hiring NOW!
St. Croix Prep is Hiring NOW!
Do you know someone who loves to work with kids and is available during the school day? We would welcome your referrals. We are hiring two classroom Education Assistants for Lower School and Special Education Paras for all schools. If you or someone you know has a willingness to work with children in classrooms and support students on site, we would love to talk with you! No special certification required.
We are also in need of substitute EAs and teachers.
Give to the Max Day is Coming
Thursday, November 19, 2020
Give to the Max Day has become Minnesota’s annual giving holiday, raising millions of dollars for Minnesota causes.
St. Croix Prep is accepting donations for the “Together We Stand” bleacher campaign through Give to the Max
Student Parking Permits are Now Available on SchoolPay
Upper School Students who will be driving to school must obtain a parking permit. Click here to purchase on SchoolPay. If you prefer to pay by cash/check, fill out the form and bring your paperwork and payment to the main office. Parking lots will be monitored daily for the required student parking permits. Reminder: student drivers are required to park in the back parking lot.
Upper School Yearbooks on Sale
$55 through 12/31/2020
UPDATED: All Students Eat Breakfast and Lunch for Free Through the School Year
- Meals are available to any childage 18 or younger in your family.
- Meals will include lunch as well as breakfast items for the following week. Meals will only be provided for scheduled school days. Meals will not be provided on holidays or scheduled days off.
- Meals will be distributed on a first come/first served basis, with preference to those families that pre-register. You will be asked to pre-register here.
- Cut off time for requesting meals for the following week is 7:00 am on Thursday.
- Students in the DISTANCE learning model will receive 5 days of meals. Students in the HYBRID learning model will receive 3 days of meals.
- Families can pick up meals between 11:15 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. at St. Croix Prep on the Friday preceding the week for which meals have been ordered. Meals will be distributed from the north ‘back’ cafeteria door (the school’s ‘bus’ entrance – Door 5).
- Only families who qualify for free/reduced meals may elect to have meals delivered to their home.
Registration for Chromebooks
Please register for your Chromebook needs for distance learning days. You will be notified as soon as we have a Chromebook available for your use.
Tier 1 Essential Worker Distance Learning Support Registration
If your family has two Tier 1 Essential Workers in your home and need to register for childcare/distance learning support.
MDH Guidelines for the Holidays
MDH Update on Face Coverings
- paper or disposable mask
- cloth face mask
- neck gaiter
- religious face covering
YSB Counselor, Amy Riedel, Available for Office Hours
8:30 AM and 4:00 PM on Mondays and Wednesdays
We are excited to announce Ms. Riedel, the YSB counselor, is available for office hours and individual sessions with students. She will be seeing students virtually between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Athletics and Activities
Upcoming Varsity Home Athletic Events
- Girls Varsity Volleyball Game vs. Trinity on Friday, November 6 at 7:00 pm in the Gymnasium.
- Girls Varsity Volleyball Game vs. Maranatha on Thursday, November 12 at 7:00 pm in the Gymnasium.