Updates for Friday, October 9
Congratulations to the Girls Soccer Team!
for Winning the Conference Championship Title!
With a 2-0 win over Maranatha on Wednesday night, the Girls Soccer Team secured the Skyline Conference Championship title, the first in the program’s history. Congratulations players and coaches!
Picture Re-Take Days
Tuesday, October 13 in PAC
Wednesday, October 14 in the PAC
- Distance learners can come to school between 8:30-9:30 am on either Tuesday, October 13 or Wednesday, October 14 for re-takes.
- Hybrid students will be excused during their in-person school day for re-takes.
Thursday, October 15 through Monday, October 19
There is no school for students on Thursday, October 15 through Monday, October 19. Classes will resume on Tuesday, October 20.
We Need You!
St. Croix Prep is Hiring!
St. Croix Prep is hiring substitute teachers, paraprofessionals and subs.
REMINDER - No More Drop Offs at School
In an effort to abide by the hybrid learning model/MDH guidelines, limiting traffic and contact within the school and to protect our students and staff, we are not taking ANY drop offs (no instruments, forgotten homework, lunches, etc.). In addition, on Fridays, the school building is closed for cleaning and maintenance so students and parents will not have access to the building. Thank you for your cooperation.
Fall 2020 Parent Survey Results
This survey and the staff survey will continue to inform the board and the administration for developing the learning model transition plans. Much of the survey data will be used to improve the delivery of the current learning models. Thank you for your valuable input.
Student Parking Permits are Now Available on SchoolPay
Upper School Students who will be driving to school must obtain a parking permit. Click here to purchase on SchoolPay. If you prefer to pay by cash/check, fill out the form and bring your paperwork and payment to the main office. Permits will be issued starting on Tuesday, October 20. Enforcement of permits will begin on Monday, October 26 and parking lots will be monitored daily for the required student parking permits. Reminder: student drivers are required to park in the back parking lot.
Donald's Uniform 20% Off Sale
Through Monday, October 26
20% off select uniforms in store and online. Free shipping on orders over $150.
All Students Eat for Free This Fall!
- Meals are available to any child age 18 or younger in your family.
- Meals will include lunch as well as breakfast items for the following week. Meals will only be provided for scheduled school days. Meals will not be provided on holidays or scheduled days off.
- Meals will be distributed on a first come/first served basis, with preference to those families that pre-register. You will be asked to pre-register here.
- Cut off time for requesting meals for the following week is 7:00 am on Thursday.
- Students in the DISTANCE learning model will receive 5 days of meals. Students in the HYBRID learning model will receive 3 days of meals.
- Families can pick up meals between 11:15 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. at St. Croix Prep on the Friday preceding the week for which meals have been ordered. Meals will be distributed from the north ‘back’ cafeteria door (the school’s ‘bus’ entrance – Door 5).
- Only families who qualify for free/reduced meals may elect to have meals delivered to their home.
Registration for Chromebooks
Please register for your Chromebook needs for distance learning days. You will be notified as soon as we have a Chromebook available for your use.
Tier 1 Essential Worker Distance Learning Support Registration
if your family has two Tier 1 Essential Workers in your home and need to register for childcare/distance learning support.
MDH Update on Face Coverings
- paper or disposable mask
- cloth face mask
- neck gaiter
- religious face covering
YSB Counselor, Amy Riedel, Available for Office Hours
8:30 AM and 4:00 PM on Mondays and Wednesdays
We are excited to announce Ms. Riedel, the YSB counselor, is available for office hours and individual sessions with students. She will be seeing students virtually between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Raise Money for St. Croix Prep - Box Tops are Digital!
It is even easier to raise money for school through the Box Tops program – simply download the Box Tops for Education app and scan your receipts. No more clipping necessary!
Athletics and Activities
- Academy Force Football Game vs. Brooklyn Center on Saturday, October 10 at 1:00 pm at Prep Stadium.
- Girls Varsity Section Game on Tuesday, October 13 at 5:00 pm at Prep Stadium.
- Boys Varsity Section Game on Tuesday, October 13 at 7:00 pm at Prep Stadium.
- Masks will be required of all spectators in attendance at all times.
- 150 spectators will be permitted inside the main fence area.
- 100 spectators will be permitted to watch the game from outside the main fence area
- No bleachers will be provided – spectators are asked to bring their own chairs or be prepared to stand.
- Spectators will be required to maintain social distancing throughout their time on the SCPA campus.
- NO tailgating will be permitted on SCPA property.
- The Main Gate will open 30 minutes prior to kickoff for spectators to enter.
- No dogs are permitted inside the main fence of the stadium.
- No fee will be charged for admission.
- The game will be livestreamed on the SCPA Youtube Channel.
- SCPA will also be livestreaming all home matches through the NFHS Network. Parents and fans are encouraged to sign up with this service to access all of our home matches.