Now through October 16, 2019
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Making a Difference Together
Help us reach our $125,000 goal!
Our Goal for The Marathon is $125,000
• LCD projectors for each classroom
• Classroom built-in cabinets
• 12 Mobile computer labs
• Classroom literature
• Student scholarships
• Field trips
Upper School Running with the Lower School
We continue our tradition of Upper School/Lower School running buddies. This tradition generates camaraderie and nurtures our unique K–12 connections. Each Upper School advisory class will be partnered with a Lower School classroom. Upper School students will run alongside their Lower School buddies.
The Distances and Grade Levels
1:45 p.m. at Prep Stadium Field
2:00 p.m. Lower School runs with Upper School
2:20 p.m. Middle School runs
Middle School and Upper School Competitive Races
Treats and Play Time Post Marathon Activities
Lower School – Movies in Classrooms
Middle School Tug of War – Prep Stadium Field
Upper School Dodgeball – Gymnasium
What To Wear
Qualifying students will receive Marathon t-shirts on Tuesday, October 15 to be worn on Marathon Day.
- Wear comfortable running wear and athletic shoes (includes shorts, sweatshirts, sweatpants and jeans)
- Please wear clothing appropriate for outside weather (i.e., jacket, hat, mittens, sunscreen
*All attire must adhere to SCPA dress code guidelines.
The top student fundraiser receives $300 in SCRIP Cards.
The 2nd place student fundraiser receives $200 in SCRIP Cards.
How to Donate to a Student
- Scroll down to Support a Fundraiser.
- Select Fundraiser from the drop down menu – search by student name. Once in the Student’s fundraising page, click the blue Donate button. Select from suggested donation amounts or choose another amount. Enter payment information.