Back to School
1. Pay Student Fees:
Technology & Background Check Fees
LS and MS Workbooks
Workbooks and Consumables Donation
Student Lunch Accounts
2. Health Office Reminders:
Students with Health Concerns
If your student has life threatening (anaphylactic) allergies, asthma, or seizures please remember we need a new Action Plan signed by the healthcare provider at the beginning of every school year.
Students with Medications
Students with Medications
3. Bus Transportation:
Register for Busing
4. Application for Educational Benefits Packet
Additionally, eligible families can qualify for other benefits, such as:
- WIC Benefits
- Metro Transits’ Transit Assistance Program
- FCC Affordable Connectivity Program/Reduced price internet programs
Some summer camps, athletics programsand/or child care programs offer scholarships or discounts.
5. Student Parking Permits
Student Parking Permits
- Student parking permits typically sell out in September of each year. If you anticipate needing a parking permit mid-year, students should apply at the start of the school year. Additional permits will not be issued for students who get their driver’s license later in the year.
- St. Croix Prep Administration reserves the right to limit the amount of parking permits issued based on space availability. Criteria such as: seniority, residing out of district 832, zero hour, extracurricular involvement and special circumstances will be considered if more applications are received than available spaces.
- The permit is an annual pass and covers the period of August 28, 2023 through May 31, 2024.
6. Notification of Family Educational & Privacy Rights
Notification of Family Educational & Privacy Rights
7. Supply Lists
8. Limited Number of Tool Box Kits Available
Building Hours/Student Arrival and Dismissal/Visitor Policy
- LS students are allowed into the building at 9:15 am (Door 20).
- MS and US students are allowed into the building starting at 7:30 am. (Door 1) MS students must stay in the atrium until 9:15.
- Door 6 (athletic entrance) and Door 19 (to the US hallway) will remain locked.
- There will be no drop offs accepted throughout the day – this includes lunches, water bottles, homework, gym uniforms, instruments, etc.
Spirit Wear by The Branding Wearhouse
SchoolMessenger Opt In
Our school utilizes the SchoolMessenger system to deliver text messages straight to your mobile phone with important information about events, school closings, safety alerts and more. If you have not already opted in previously, click here to learn more and/or opt in:
School Directory - Membership Toolkit