Girls Basketball Head Coach
Girls Basketball - Varsity Assistant & JV Head Coach
GIRLS BASKETBALL - ASSISTANT COACH
C TEAM COACH
Classroom success is just as important as on court success. It will be an expectation that players are students first and athletes second. I will support players and hold them accountable when it comes to their academics.
- Grade checks will be made every week throughout the season
- If a player is receiving a failing grade, or a “D” (middle school students) they will not be allowed to play in games until that grade is brought back up.
- All SCPA and MSHSL academic eligibility requirements will be enforced.
It’s an honor and privilege to represent Prep Basketball. Strong efforts must be made at all times to act accordingly at practice, games, in school and especially while out in the community.
- Players will respect their coaches, teammates, and themselves both on and off the court.
- Be on time for practice, bus, etc…
- Use appropriate language at all times (No swearing)
- MSHSL Violation during the season forfeits your letter.
- MSHSL Violation anytime during your high school career forfeits your captainship.
- MSHSL violation during the season forfeits your opportunity to apply for or receive end of the year awards. (Players are still eligible for statistical awards.)
Basketball at the high school level is competitive, educational and meant to be enjoyed. Behavior that does not reflect this understanding is unacceptable. All coaches, players, parents, and fans are reminded to keep things in perspective while honoring the game of basketball and the dignity of all persons involved in the playing of the game at all times.
- Removal from practice
- Suspension from 1 or more games
- Removal from the team/program
Players are encouraged to ride the bus home from away games. If you as a parent are wanting to bring your daughter home, you MUST email Keven Seim at email@example.com or 651-395-5904 by 12:00PM the day of the game. If you do not contact us by that time, we will not be allowed to let you drive your daughter home. Only the parent or guardian is allowed to drive their daughter home. They are not allowed to ride with a friend or friends parent.